Educational Email Examples- Enroll your Emails successfully
Remember those days, when taking admission used to be a drag? You had to muster various people’s views and recommendations before opting for a particular course, school or college. Even after doing so, you’d be in utter dilemma of which one to go for!
And, the situation got much more tedious when you had to travel to each and every Institute Help Centers for further information and queries. Difficult maneuver, indeed!
What do you do now? Follow same traditional process? Yikes! Email Marketing? Hallelujah!
Now, as an email marketer it is vital for you to craft best email template that can serve purpose as well as prone subscribers to visit you at least once. Here, we bring 7 education industry email examples to boost your admission counts:
• Minimal use of funky colors and designs.
• Modular layout to display an assortment of courses.
• Clean lines separating each section & brief overview of each courses offered.
• Clear CTA for more information related to course, specialization and direct downloading link to Coursera app.
• Unlike Coursera, social buttons are displayed at the top of the email by Skillshare.
• Clear CTA to course with free enrollment and ones with paid enrollment.
• No extra course recommendations- keeping it to the point.
• Lastly, CTA to download the app directly for more ease of accessibility.
• Didn’t hide the unsubscribe button from their subscribers- Don’t want to receive these emails anymore? Unsubscribe.
3. ODC school
• San Francisco dance school, ODC offered special offer for new students.
• Offered a sort of discount to create amenability between their business and new subscribers.
• Time-driven offer creates a sense of excitement within new students.
• Brief overview about the school at the bottom of email gives clear insight about the school to new students.
• Lastly, schedule about all the classes turns out to be relief to new students who are digging websites to figure out apt time for them.
• Retention email by Highbrow pointed out the reason why you have signed up email at first place- to learn.
• Gave CTA ‘Start a New Course’ to give a fresh start.
• Rather than displaying courses from the category that subscriber has subscribed for; it has displayed various courses from different categories.
• To provide more leverage, there is a Manage Subscription CTA at the bottom of email.
5. New York University
• NYU broke the image heavy email taboo.
• Provided internal linking to their various administrative sections like admission process, financial aid, etc.
• Textual email makes it easy to provide maximum links to their website’s different sections. So that, all the information regarding FAQs can be acquired within single email.
• The key points that are to be taken under consideration before carrying out admission process are discussed aptly in the email.
• If the student has switched his/her mind from one course to another, a link to all the graduate programs is given at the end of the email.
6. University of Phoenix
Marketing something other than product or service? You need to think something out of the box. At such times, target the audience for whom the email has been crafted. Use the images along those lines. So that, the subscribers can relate it easily.
• Phoenix University used picture that portrayed a mother and daughter to encourage adults to join back schools.
• The image displaying hectic life of a mother complimented the text- Pursue a degree on your schedule.
Every learner needs assistance at one or the point of their course. Straighterline emphasized that very point in their email headline.
• Without depicting chunks of information about various courses or bragging about their achievements; it directly jumped to the crux of email.
• Provided clear CTA to one-to-one assistance for the subscriber.
Pondering upon how you can be one among those discussed above? Well, with this inspirations you can certainly make your emails shine out. Be clear about the audience you are targeting and make sure you covering all the information subscriber is expecting.
These inspirations are just tip of the email ice berg. Whether it is weekly newsletters or email marketing blog, we’ve plenty of such email inspirations at your rescue.
Have anything to add? Shoot in the comments below!