Father’s day, which is just round the corner, is all about emotions and expressing love and gratitude towards your dad. And it is this emotion on which various industries like hospitality, travel, retail, consumer services, etc. have been banking their email marketing efforts on, so as to achieve a booming ROI.
It is true that the share of annual search for Father’s Day is lesser as compared to other major holidays like Mother’s Day, but the query trends certainly show a positive result- the search for ‘Father’s Day Gifts’ is on the rise.
The above facts are enough for us to decipher the importance of subject lines in email marketing. According to a study conducted by Yesmail, between 2014 and 2015, almost two-thirds of all Mother’s Day-themed emails had subject lines that boasted at least one ‘emotion’. The average open rate for those emails was 21.5% higher than that of campaigns without emotion in the subject lines (10.33% and 8.50% respectively).
Taking all these studies into consideration, as an email marketer, you need to pull up your socks, cash in on the opportunity, and plan an exciting email marketing campaign around the occasion.
Our Monks at the monastery, taking cue from these researches and after an in-depth study, have brought together for you a compact and useful collection of Father’s Day subject lines that have been used by popular brands in their Father’s day email marketing campaign. Take a quick look:
- Thank you, dad! (Patagonia)
- iPad 2. The perfect gift for Father’s Day. (Apple)
- Treats galore to spoil your father on June 15th(Hermes.com)
- What Dad Really Wants for Father’s Day (Groupon)
- Father’s Day Exclusives: Library Verticals & More (Duckhorn Wine Company)
- Get Up to 50% Off Father’s Day Gifts (Amazon.com)
- Dad always saves the day…now it’s your turn (AT&T)
- The gift for the dad who has everything (PureWow)
- Top 7 ideas for Dad, Hurry + FREE SHIPPING 48 hours only (Forzieri)
- What He Wants For Father’s Day – Give Dad Style (Rue La La)
- Did you wait? It’s not too late! HUGE deals on Dad’s Day gifts.(World Market)
- Top 5 Gifts Selected by the Dads of Williams-Sonoma (Williams-Sonoma)
- Spoil dad with a FREE trio (Sephora)
- Daddy cool – stylish gifts for Father’s Day (Notonthehighstreet.com)
- Give Dad the Hottest New eReader: Kobo TOUCH Edition! (Borders)
- Game On – Gifts for Dad – Plus Gift Card Giveaways (Z Gallerie)
- What are you getting Dad? (Home Depot)
- Father’s Day Gifts Under $20, $50, $100 (Home Depot)
- Celebrating dads from coast to coast + free shipping (eLuxury.com)
- Great Father’s Day gift ideas (Kitson Couture)
Are you done with designing and coding your Father’s Day emails yet? If not, visit our order page and let the expert Monks deliver hand-coded emails for you in 8 hours TAT. Click here for some amazing Father’s Day email inspirations.
Trends show that spending on Father’s day is on the rise. So, if you wish to get your brand noticed this Father’s day, it is high time you start designing an email campaign and preparing catchy subject lines to grab the attention of your subscribers. The fact is that if the subject line is appealing, the recipient can’t help but open it!